Thursday, October 30, 2008

Simply Magnificent!


Well hello there,

Hope everyone's doing pretty damn alright. I'm doing pretty damn alright myself, thank you for asking. It has been an exceptionally BUSY ASS week for me, not that every week isn't busy, but since I'm not only the DJ, I'm also our manager, booking agent, marketing manager, producer, stylist, and web promo guy. SIGHHH, Wtf does Short Sirkit do??? lol I keeed. He's the MC, Public Relations, Street Promo & Sales Agent, plus he still holds down a part-time day job. Lots to do for 2 peeps, thank God for Blackberries. Not sure why I went into such depth there...what was my point again...? Oh yes, busy week, right right. However, in our biz, the weekend is even busier, and this is Halloween weekend so..... eeeyahhh! Here's what's poppin!

TONIGHT (Thursday Oct 30)

FEAR THERAPY inside BODY ENGLISH



4KORNERS will be doing our thing alongside my favorite DJ, pretty much the man who inspired me to get into this biz, The one & only, the magnificent, JAZZY JEFF!!!! (Can u tell that I'm stoked?) I actually had the pleasure of spinning with Jeff a few years ago when we used to do SPOTLIGHT SATURDAYS @ THE DOCKS (wow...memories) and can't wait to do it up again alongside the dude.

I'm far from what you'd call a Dick Rider, so make no mistake, I'm not on the dude's jock. But I truly respect what he does, how talented he is, and how he still remains at the top of his game after all these years, while pretty much every other DJ from his era have lost their edge. Here's a lil sample of what you're gonna see tonight.



SICK SICK SICK!!!!

AND....if you remember Halloween at Body English last year....YOU ALREADY KNOWWWW!!!! It is going to be absolutely BANANASSSSSSS in there. All bottle service tables are sold out! If you're coming....arrive EARLY!

The rest of the weekend will be no exception....

--

TOMORROW (Friday Oct 31)

TORONTO RAPTORS HOME OPENER inside Air Canada Centre

Our Raps take on the Golden State Warriors in our 1st home game of the season w/ 4K DJing & hosting as always in front of 20,000 screaming fans!

And then....


GRAND HALLOWEEN inside LIBERTY GRAND



All I can say is OMG!!!!! This is going to be the most massive Halloween party toronto has ever seen. 3550 tickets already sold! 250 more tickets will be available at the door at 8:30pm SHARP! No ticket, no entry, so sorrrryyy!

Musically you'll be entertained by:

4KORNERS & DJ UNDERCOVER (aka The INCREDIBLES aka BROWNS & PINKS)
2 hours, 4 tunrables, 1 RETARDED set!!!!

Marko Bongo

DJ Addy

Joe Ghost

I can't explain how sick it's gonna be. Hope you got your tickets!

--

Saturday Nov 1 - Part 1

SPRITE DUNK COMPETITION Preliminaries inside Air Canada Centre

4KORNERS will be DJing & Hosting this event, searching for Toronto's best dunkers to compete in a DUnk Off during a Raptors Game Halftime Show!

And then....

4KORNERS will be making our debut in BARRIE, ON spinning a special 2 hour set @ The Roxx. Barrie, get ready!!!!

--

Gonna be a nutzo weekend! Hope to see you out, dressed up, partying hard & getting home safe!!!!

Happy Halloween people!