Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just Dance...da da doo doo!



Hey people,

Just taking a quick studio break to check in & continue the streak of good consistent blogging! Right now I'm in the midst of recording my 3rd annual MUCHMUSIC Compilation album, MUCH Dance 2009! Most of you probably don't know that I do these, but ya...i do. Kinda cheesey, I know..but it's a VERY good look business wise. I mean, how many other DJs in Canada can say they've mixed a platinum selling compilation?

That's it for now. Gotta get this done by tomorrow.

And be sure to check 4K out the rest of this week at the following:

Tues - Raptors vs Moscow @ ACC
Thurs - Raptors Fan Fest (morning) @ ACC
Thurs - Raptors vs Timberwolves @ ACC (afternoon)
Thurs - Body English (night)

Friday we head back on the road. Tell u about it later

PEACEEEEE!!!!

K.K.

P.S. I voted today...did you?