Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BACK IN THE DOT!



Okkkkkk!!!!

1 week, 6 shows & 1 new laptop later, we're back from our recent West Coast Tour! How was it? A BLAST as always! All the shows were awesome, and i didn't throw up once (well, I had a Tequila incedent in Vancouver & almost did, but I held it down..literally!) Yayyy me!

I DID however have to buy a new laptop during the trip b/c some stoopid BEP in Calgary spilled a lil Rum & Coke on my keyboard. FAKK! I got a good deal on a newer, better Macbook Pro than the one I already had, plus the old one is fixable, so it's all good. Drunk girls wilding out in the DJ Booth is just another occupational hazard that I've had to get used to dealing with :p

I did the last 2 tour dates in BC solo while Shorts came home to host parties at Body English & Reign Nightclub. We joined forces once again Saturday night in Toronto for our debut at CIRCA Nightclub. It was NUTZZZZ!!!!!! Big shouts to LYME PRODUCTIONS & The CONNECKTED DJs as well as BONGO MEDIA on hand filming the event. It was epic!

Side not....RAPTORS REGULAR SEASON starts this Friday (pumped!!!!)

Here are some tour pics & Pics from Circa!

Enjoy!

----

RED DEER, AB











--

CALGARY, AB











--

EDMONTON, AB

















--

VANCOUVER, BC











--

CIRCA (TORONTO)











--

So now you're caught up!

Got some HUGE SHOWS coming up this week, so expect more goodies real soon. Till then, peep the homie KARDINAL's new video!


KARDINAL OFFISHALL W/ KERI HILSON - NUMBA 1 (TIDE IS HIGH)



PEACEEEEE!!!!

K.K.