Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween like WHOA!



Yowwwww!!!!

This has been a truly amazing & hectic Halloween weekend.

Thursday - BODY ENGLISH w/ DJ JAZZY JEFF!

The party was NUTZ!!!! The club was packed, and Jeff & I both TORE IT UP on the decks while Shorts & Skillz rocked the mic!







--

Friday - RAPTORS HOME OPENER & GRAND HALLOWEEN

The Raps handled biz in front of a sold out crowd at the ACCC, then we headed to Grand Halloween at Liberty Grand which was OFF THE METER! 4000 party people all dressed up in costumes and THE INCREDIBLES (aka 4KORNERS & DJ UNDERCOVER) alongside Marko Bongo took things to another level! Watch out for more 4 turntable madness from THE INCREDIBLES coming real soon!







--

Saturday - SPRITE DUNK OFF & THE ROXX in BARRIE!

Was an EARLY ASS morning, especially after partying HARD the night b4, but we made it & did our thing at the ACC for Sprite's 1st ever open call Dunk Off. After that, we headed to Barrie for our debut @ THE ROXX which was a huge success & they've asked us to come back once a month to rip it up! Stay tuned!







--

2NITE is all about Rockwood w/ the homies KLEEN MEDIA, The BAMBI DOLLS along with special guest host AHDOM CLARKE & guest DJ YOUNGEST IN CHARGE!

THIS WEEK:

Wed - Raptors (3-0 baby) vs. Pistons @ ACC

Thurs - BODY ENGLISH (the madness continues)

Fri - CHEVAL w/ DJ Undercover

--

Beyond work, things are pretty ok. Been taking time b/w my stoopid crazy schedule to get my head straight & look ahead to 2K9. Trying to evaluate things and figure out my next 10 moves (in order to stay ahead of the pack). I think it's important to do a self check every now & then. Keeps us grounded, focussed & helps us make wise decisions. I continue to make mistakes daily, as most of us do, but I do my best to learn from them. That's just me, you do what works for you. But at the end of the day, I'm fortunate enough to say that things are pretty ok. TOTALLY rambling now, so i'll just say...good day!

K.K.