Monday, November 17, 2008

Big Things Poppin!



Heyyyyyy,

1st of all, I'm feeling MUCH better, thx to all who hollered at me with kind & concerned words as well as get well soon tips lol. I had a vicious cold or flu or something last week, but it seems to have run it's course. Didn't even have time to make it to the doctor, what with all the work I've been doing. Terrible, I know, health should come 1st. BUT Thankfully we had Saturday off and I used it wisely, in bed & on my couch.

That said, and despite my being under the weather, last week was AWESOME! Our debut week on Z103.5's Drive At 5 Street Mix was a SMASHEROO! Make sure you continue to tune in every day this week til Friday to hear more 4K FIRE! Also, REIGN Nightclub was RISTUPIDICULICIOUS!!!! (That means good). Got some pics below to give you an idea of what it look like up in der mang! Our next Reign Date is FRIDAY NOVEMBER 28! If you missed it last Friday, don't make that same mistake again!

SOOOOO GLAD I got over my cold b/c this is a HEAVY week ahead. Here's what's up!

THIS WEEK:

Mon - Z103.5FM Drive At 5 Street Mix (5-6pm)

Mon - ROCKWOOD Miss Bikini Canada Party along w/ special guest DJ Matt Medley

Tues - Z103.5FM Drive At 5 Street Mix (5-6pm)

Wed - Z103.5FM Drive At 5 Street Mix (5-6pm)

Wed - Town Shoes In-Store @ Sherway Gardens (6-9pm)

Wed - LOBBY w/ Matt Medley (double dose!)

Thurs - Z103.5FM Drive At 5 Street Mix (5-6pm)

Thurs - Body English

Fri - MAXIM GREY CUP PLAYERS PARTY - Montreal

Sat - TBA (Shhh...Secret Surprise Performance) - Montreal

Sun - Raptors vs. Boston Celtics @ Air Canada Centre

BUSSSSYYYY ASSSS WEEK RIGHT? Told u ;)

--

So remember...tune in to Z103.5FM in Toronto (www.Z1035.com online worldwide) from 5-6pm (EST) Mon-Thurs this week!

More details about the GREY CUP festivities in Montreal later on this week, and of course, Miss Bikini Canada Pics. Woo Hoo!

Here are pics from REIGN!

Ta ta,

K.K.

--

REIGN NIGHTCLUB w/ 4KORNERS - Bi-Weekly Fridays!