Sunday, February 1, 2009

Just saying hi :)



Hey people,

Just stopping in to say wuddup and let u know that I'm alive and well. As recently bought the Rogers Mobile Internet Stick, but am having trouble getting it to work with my Mac laptops (PC is so 2005 lol)...then again, I'm having issues so maybe I'm wrong :p Regardless, I'll get it poppin soon enough. Til then you'll hear from me whenever I get a chance to write b/w my clearly ridiculous schedule & my turmultuous personal life...and when i can pick up a wireless connection :) I'll be back on track soon.

However, the show must go on! Tonight is the debut of our brand spankin new Sunday night residency at LOBBY! I spin there on Wednesdays from time to time, dope lil upscale spot in the Yorkville area of Toronto. All of the bottle service booths sold out fassst which is usually a good indication that it's gonna be a great party. Plus, Lobby is basically ALL BOOTHS so ya, it'll be jammed.

The rest of the 4KORNERS week looks like this:

Sun - Lobby
Mon - Rockwood
Wed - Raptors vs. Lakers
Thurs - Body English
Fri - Cheval
Sat - Circa

Then we start it allll over again. Will also be hitting Calgary in a couple weeks, then back to Europe (Belgium, France, Holland & Czech Republic) in late Feb / early March. Doing 6-8 performances a week can take it's toll, but I'm not complaining one bit. Just working hard to get where we want to go, sky's the limit. Don't worry, I have been taking the time to smell the roses... they're pretty sweet at times.

I'm rambling now, so on that note... i'm outttt!

Till next time.

l8rs

K.K.