Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catch up on my ketchup!




Heyyyyy,

We all know that I suck at frequently blogging, so let's not even bother bringing it up. It is what it is. Consider this a "Catch Up" post :)


Soooo it's been yet another busy week. Played some tunes, drank some liquids, yadda yadda yadda lol. TRYST was dope last week as I spun along side the homie JED*I for the 1st time in ages. The week before we did a show at CHEVAL with our dude DJ UNDERCOVER which is always fun. We hit up OPUS in Calgary this past Sunday and I lost my shirt again lol, POP CHAMPAGNE! Ohhh the life. Strange but true!

This weekend is ram jam with events. Last night we played the Raptors/Cavs game (Shawn Marion Raptors debut!) then we spun a fashion show & afterparty at Reign. Coming up is as follows:

Thurs - Body English

Fri - Reign

Sat - Circa

Sun - Raptors vs. Knicks

Sun - Lobby

Mon - Rockwood (w/ DJ PSAR)

Tues - Raptors vs. Timberwolves

AND on Wednesday we head on our next European Adventure1 5 SHOWS, 4 COUNTRIES!

I'm not in a talkative mood, so here are some pics from our recent exploits....