Monday, February 9, 2009

Step Up Your Foot Game!


Hey all,

Sooooo most blogs are probably talking about the Grammys today, and rightfully so. Some big ISH went down! Howevz, I'm pretty much always on a different page than most, so today I'm gonna share a recent experience of mine with you.

I've always been one to take care of myself. I try to eat healthy, don't smoke...much (except when in Vancouver or Amsterdam lol), stay well groomed and I'm about to join yet another gym (and I'm gonna stick with it this time...for realzzzz!). I take good care of my hands, aka my money makers, with fairly regular manicures, but I've never had a pedicure...until now.

A special spank you goes out to my awesome friend Annie who not only convinced me, but also took me to the spot. People, I gave it a try and I gotta say it...I'M HOOKED!!!! Once a month from now on! Was so dope and soooo NOT girly! The experience was super relaxing (they even had massage chairs) and my feet have never felt so good! It's like stepping into a fresh new pair of Jordans...but with a lil asian lady rubbing between your toes!

Fellas, don't be scurred. Pedicures receive the Official Kap'n Kirk Stamp of Approval! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

*WARNING: It becomes girly when u accept the offer of nail polish! Even if it's clear...DECLINE like I did and you're all good!

Spanks Annie :)

K.K.