Monday, January 26, 2009

ROCKWOOD RETURNS!!!!



Yessss people!

Tonight's the night like Betty Wright!!!! We're back inside Toronto's hawtest, sexiest, most musical & most fun Monday night party....MASHUP MONDAYS inside ROCKWOOD!!!!

KAP'N KIRK + KLEEN MEDIA + AMER + THE BAMBI DOLLS + BROHAWK + YOU = HAWT SAUCE!!!!

And Tonight we're also celebrating the homie JOHNNY MANDEV's B-DAY (Pulse Media), and the launch of MAZI MEDIA Video Production! (YUP....we're filming lol) IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!

The club has been closed for a few weeks for "renovationssss" and b4 that I was on tour in Europe, so I haven't played Rockwood, one of my favorite parties ever, since before Christmas. Needless to say, I'm super stoked for 2nite, and so is everyone apparently. I've been getting non-stop txt messages, Facebook messages, emails, phone calls... carrier pigeons... lol it's crazy!

Tonight is gonna be NUTZO!!!! If you're not in Toronto.... poor you. If you are.... DO NOT MISS THIS PARTY!!!!

Til next time... PEACE & LUV!

P.S. Peace & Luv is NOT a copyrighted sign off.... so I'll use it whenever i want... WHAT!?!? ;) lol

K.K.