Friday, January 23, 2009

It's been a long time....



I' shouldn't left you without a dope blog to....hmmm...does really work lol

Heyyyyy people. My apologies for my absence. Not to make excuses, but I'm kinda in the middle of changing my place of residence, the new spot doesn't have internet yet & therefore my access is limited. But I'm here now and that's all that matters!

A couple tidbits of news for u:

1) MASHUP MONDAYS @ ROCKWOOD IS BACK!!!!

Starting this coming Monday Jan 26 your boy will be back on the decks at one of Toronto's HAWTEST parties! Can't wait!

--

2) INDUSTRY SUNDAYS (aka Guilty Conscience Sundays) @ LOBBY GRAND OPENING!

Our new Sunday residency starts next week, Sunday Feb 1! It's gonna be SICKKKK!!!! Sun & Mon are the new weekend ;)

--

3) 4KORNERS EURO TOUR....AGAIN!

Yup, just finishing up the details of our next European tour which will be taking place at the end of next month. Details soon!

--

4) 4KORNERS & T-PAIN!!!!

Lat week we did the LIL WAYNE / T-PAIN concert afterparty. T-PAIN didn't sing, but he & I DJ'd together and it was a pretty dope night! Big shouts to everyone who came thru, including KEYSHIA COLE & WYCLEF JEAN! BIG PAGE also performed his smash I'M STILL FLY which is bound to blow up internationally!

Wanna see pics?

T-PAIN PARTY PICS (CLICK HERE TO SEE GALLERY)

Photos courtesy of our official photographer YOUSUFPHOTO.com

--

5) NOTORIOUS the Movie

Shorts & I took it in last weekend. It's DOPE!!!!! Go see it!

--

5) LMFAO SIGNED TO INTERSCOPE!!!!

Remember a while back when I told u about one of my favorite new groups LMFAO? (They sing "I'm In Miami Bitch" and a few other hawt tracks). CONGRATS to those mo fo's as they've signed a major record deal & you'll here more from them VERRRRYYY SOOOONNNN!!!! 4K KNOWS new hawtness!

Here's their NEW video!




I'm off now to get ready for the club. @ nite we're at TRYST and tomorrow at CIRCA (Both in Toronto). We'll be in Barrie, Halifax, Calgary, Ottawa & Winnipeg in the very near future, so look out for details on that shyt!

Til next time....


PEACE & LUV!

K.K.