Friday, January 16, 2009

FROM T-PAIN TO REIGN!!!!




Soooooooo last night was WILD!

We did the Official LIL WAYE / T-PAIN concert afterparty and it was B-A-N-A-N-A-S! T-PAIN jumped on the wheels & did almost a 2 hours set with us. I'm still semi-blinded from the camera flashes lol. And the worst part....our good people at OAKLEY (our brand spankin new sunglasses sponsor...sweet!) sent us a couple pairs of T-PAIN OAKLEY SIGNATURE SHADES, and I kinda lost mine early in the night! DAMMIT!!!! Would have come in so handy with all that light in my eyes! HOWEVER, oddly enough, one of the bouncers found them, in perfect condition, and gave them back to me at the end of teh night. WEIRD! But all's well that ends well, and i got my shades! Was a lil too hectic for us to take pics, but we had our photographer YOUSUF from YOUSUFPHOTO.com in the spot doing what he does best. I'll post the pics as soon as I get them. Good timessss!

2NITE!!!!! We return to our biweekly Friday home, REIGN NIGHTCUB!!!! Really looking forward to it, we always have a blast & the crowd / energy in that spot are amazing! And they make the dopest flyers for us...yeah baby! COME PARTY WITH US!!!!

2MORROW we're back at our new Saturday night home, CIRCA!!!! StOkEd for that as well. Shit yeahhhh!

That's it for now. T-Pain party pics coming soon, so stay tuned!

K.K.