Wednesday, December 3, 2008

NEW HAWTNESS: Let's Go To War



It's about that time once again where I share a lil bit of my musical taste with you. This time I'm drawing your attention to a group that in my opinion FUKKIN ROCK!!!! They go by the name LET'S GO TO WAR and are a Toronto based Electro Hip Hop act / production team / DJ crew! I actually go way back with one of teh members, but didn't know this was his new thing until he hit me up one day like..."Yeah..that's me!" I was like "OOOMYGAWWW" and so on & so forth lol. In short, I'd been banging a few of their racks & didn't even know that my friend that I hadn't seen in ages was actually in the group.

AAAANYWAY, they've been touring all over & I finally caught them opening for SANTOGOLD in here in Toronto a lil while back. AWESOME show! I'm gonna stop gushing now & let u peep them out for yourself. Here's a mixtape that they recently dropped mixed by RYNECOLOGIST , full of they're original tracks, some of they're remixes & a butt load of other goodies!

CHECKITOUT!

--

LET'S GO TO WAR & RYNECOLOGIST - WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS MIXTAPE


SIDE 1 (Electro) - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD


SIDE 2 (Hip-Hop) - CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

Peaceoutttt!!

K.K.