Friday, December 5, 2008

HOW HIGHHHH?!?!?


So....

The homie DJ PSAR has been in town all week, and since we ROCKED the spot called ROCKWOOD on Monday, I've been playing the role of tour guide, showing him around T.O by day & by night. We've been club hopping, eating good food & yesterday we went up the CN TOWER which I hardly EVERRRR do! It's funny how much we all take things for granted. One of the world's most amazing buildings, the symbol of our beloved T-Dot, which most of us see at least a couple times a week, and we never really take advantage until we have out-of-towners to show around. All I can say is...DOPE!!!! I HEART T.O!

On another note, BIG SHOUTS to the one called BUSTA RHYMES! Over 20 years in the game and my dude is still relevant, and still KILLING IT! is new track ARAB MONEY w/ Ron Brownz , yup, the dude that gave us POP CHAMPAGNE, is about to be THE TRACK in the clubs, some of y'all just don't know it yet. And that's what I'm here for!

Step 1 - Peep the video below

Step 2 - Learn The Dance (very simple...my mom can do it)

Step 3 - When I drop it in the clubs, DO THAT SHIT, DO THAT SHIT, DO IT!!!!

Deal?