Wednesday, July 2, 2008

NEW MIXTAPE from FACTS & FIGURES




YEAAAAAHHHH MANNNNN!!!!

After the cult like success of our 1st collabo, the self titled FACTS & FIGURES, we've decided to drop a follow-up mix called ALL OVER YOUR FACE! For those who don't know, FACTS & FIGURES is the electro alias of yours truly, 4KORNERS, & our homies the FACTION SOUND CREW (DJ Arems & DJ Tanner) from Vancouver. We met just over a year ago, did some shows together & before we even realized it, we'd formed an alliance & then an official DJ crew. WEEEIRRDDDD!!!!

Aaaaanyway, here's a link to download this latest mix we've all put together.

Enjoy!

FACTS & FIGURES - ALL OVER YOUR FACE (zshare link)

7 comments:

paul said...

Hey, Facts and Figures! I love the new mixtape. I am currently starting out hosting a radio show online, called reachonair (reachonair.com) It is based out in UK, letting everyone broadcast over the net on their computers. Anyway, I was wondering if I can play your mixtape over the radio, and give you the full credit of the mixing and shoutout your names during the show. (I think they would love this tape you have put together over there in the UK, 'cause they are really into electro) Anyway, my show is this coming Monday. Could you message me back?
Thanks! DJ Yuze

paul said...

Oh yeah. My email is ypy@sfu.ca. You can email me there, or make a comment on my post on my blog. Thanks!

gina ulfa said...

nice post
Fakta Penyakit Miom

gina ulfa said...

Bahaya Miom Pada Ibu Hamil

gina ulfa said...

Obat Hepatitis B Paling Ampuh

gina ulfa said...

Khasiat Walatra G Sea

gina ulfa said...

Obat Hepatitis B Paling Ampuh