Monday, July 7, 2008

Good Morn-eee-in!



Bonjour once again from Brussels, Belgium.

It's 12:52pm here (6:52am Toronto time) and I'm wide awake. Not sure if it's because I'm FINALLY adjusted to the 6 hour time difference, or b/c I'm so used to getting up early at home regardless. Shorts (Errol) on the other hand is snoring down the place as we speak. Btw, the pic above was taken on our way back from DA SHAKE on Saturday night....a typical scene after the club. People jam from 10pm to 6am-ish here, sometimes later. NUTZO!

I figured I'd drop in a quick post to stay in touch & let u know what's up, as I promised I would do. This is proof that when on tour, I have wayyyy more spare time to do this kind of thing. However, I have also realized that it doesn't have to take THAT much time, and I can still figure out a way to post regularly when I get back. I'll do my best :) BIG SHOUTS to all of you who'd sent me txt msgs letting me know that you've been reading along & enjoying living vicariously through us on this journey. Believe me when I say we're just getting started.

We hit Italy for the 1st time tomorrow and don't quite know what ti expect. The promoters over there are making a pretty big deal about us coming & keep writing me on MYSPACE telling us how crazy it's gonna be. I'm pretty STOKED about it and can't wait to get there. Basketball in Italy is bigger than it's ever been, and with us being the Official DJs of the Toronto Raptors, compounded by italian baller Andrea Bargnani being on our team, the hype leading up to these shows is pretty BIG.

And speaking of basketball, and BIG, here's a clip of BIG SHAQ aka SHAQ FU aka Shaquille O'Neal freestyling recently at a New York nightclub about.....well...see for yourself. HOWEVZ, keep in mind Shaq said himself afterwards that it was all in fun, nothing serious, and that people shouldn't make it a bigger deal than it is.

You be the judge lol.



WOWWWWW :) And as a side note, for those who might not remember Shaq actually trying to have a legitimate career in music, here's how he got the name SHAQ-FU! (Remember the Fu-Shnickens?...peep the last verse)



LOLOLOL til next time people, bon apres-midi!

K.K.