Sunday, August 30, 2009

Portugal...WOW!!!!


So I took my 1st trip to Portugal yesterday, and played at the Azurara Beach Party , which they tell me is the biggest beach party in Europe. All I can say is....WOW!!!!! AMAZINGGGAAAA!!!! Such a huge event, excellent production & soooo many people! Approx 35,000 peeps to be exact! Not bad for my 1st ever gig in Portugal lol.

BIG shouts to DJ Overule, MC Virgul, DJ Walgee, DJ Branco P, all the organizers & of course the fans who came out & partied from afternoon straight thru to this morning! I admit, I tapped out at about 5am lol. Still jetlagged. Portugal, I'll definitely be back!!!!

I flew back to my Euro base, Brussels, today & I'm chillin out with the homie DJ PSAR. Tomorrow I'll be doing another mix for the radio show BRAND NEW w/ the homies Vinz, Emilliot & Oneted. Tuesday I'm spinning at CRYSTAL LOUNGE w/ PSAR & guess what? The homie JAYCEEOH will be hanging out too! This sounds like trouble lol. Musical minds meeting...watch out!

Wed I fly to Italy to do a beach party in NAPOLI w/ my dude DJ K BLAST! Looking fwd to it, last summer it was AWESOMENESS!!!! That's the flyer above.

That's it for now, I'll keep u up on all the haps of the tour. Tired, wired & need a nap.

Peace for now y'all!