Friday, August 28, 2009

Back In Brussels!!!!



What's up people,

Just a quick note to let you know that I'm back on tour in Europe! YES I love it over here ;) I'm on a solo tour this time while my partner in crime Short Sirkit holds things down in Toronto.

Here's where you'll find me:

Fri Aug 28 - Brussels, Belgium - NRJ Mashup Radio show w/ DJ Psar, DJ Septik, DJ ODY-C & Juxx

Sat Aug 29 - Oporto, Portugal - Azuzara Beach Festival

Tues Sept 1 - Brussels, Belgium - Crystal Lounge w/ DJ Psar

Wed Sept 2 - Napoli, Italy - Arenile Beach Club

Sat Sept 5 - Paris France - La Maison Blanche

--

I'll try to keep you updated on all the haps out here...but as always, teh best way to keep up with me is on TWITTER!

http://www.twitter.com/4korners

I'm in Brussels right now, in the studio w/ Psar & ODY-C cooking up some heat!

Talk soon!

K.K.