Sunday, February 14, 2010

Greetings from the 2010 Vancouver Olympics!




What's upppp people!

I'm writing you from the crib in Van City! Yessss I said "The Crib" I lucked out & got my own condo to stay at out here...BIG shouts to the homie DJ TANNER for the link...score! Aaaanyway, it's the 2010 Winter Olympic games & I'm out here doing a series of shows at the MOLSON CANADIAN HOCKEY HOUSE! It's been absolutely dope sauce thus far. I've performed with Bryan Adams & Barenaked Ladies with more Canadian legends to come! An amazing experience! I'm truly blessed!

Vancouver is buzzzzzing right now. So many people on the streets, everyone in a great mood and 99% of them...well...us lol.. are wearing Canadian Olympic gear! I thought I was gonna look like a Captain Canuck stepping out w/ my Canada toque, hoody, scarf & gloves, but I blend right in :) Needless to say, I'm having a blast! Unfortunately I'm out here solo as my partner Short Sirkit has other gigs to handle including a show at THE WHISKEY in Calgary 2nite w/ the homie JOE GHOST, a show in Grande Prairie Alberta on Friday and of course the TORONTO RAPTORS games this week. Thankfully the Raptors gave me a couple games off so that I could be out here for the Olympics.

Here are a couple pics from my adventures thus far!













Ohh...and Happy Valentines Day & Gung Hay Fat Choy!

K.K.