Thursday, September 10, 2009

NEW MIX: SNAKESKIN




Bonjourrrr!!!!

As you may know I just got back from my most recent European Tour on which I rocked shows in Oporto Portugal, Brussels Belgium, Napoli Italy and ended it all off in Paris France! How was it? DOPE SAUCE!!!!! Despite the fact that I did it solo (sans Short Sirkit on) it was a really great tour!

Just before I left however, I recorded a NEW MIX for the homie DJ SNAKE's podcast in Paris. He's one of the brightest rising stars on the scene, tearing up Europe & his production is starting to make noise worldwide. He's a part of our Int'l DJ Team "THE FEDS" so u know I gotta big him up! But for real, dude is on fire right now! DJ SNAKE and his new production partner CLINTON SPARKS, together known as LOGAN DeGAULLE, have produced tracks & remixes for TYRESE, PITBULL, CHESTER FRENCH & have lotssss more to come!

Check out DJ SNAKE at: www.DJSNAKE.fr

But i digress...I recorded a mix for SNAKE's podcast in Paris & now I'm sharing it with you!

So without further adieu....i give you SNAKESKIN!


CLICK HERE TO LISTEN / DOWNLOAD!